Monday, September 5, 2011

Public Holiday Non Gym Session 1/9/2011

Public Holiday Non Gym Session 1/9/2011

Due to Hari Raya and Malaysia Independence day falling on the same date (ie. 31st August 2011), we were given Thursday off as well. Although I didn't bring Little Foot out for a walk early in the morning, I had to bring him out in the evening as he was again barking non-stop at me.

I brought him to the park about 7:30 pm and got home about 8:30 pm. The total ordeal lasted for an hour.

Here are the stats of the said walk:

Thursday, 07/08/2011, light cardio session (Evening)
60 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 10 times
* Resulted in 250 calories burned and about 6.0km walked (estimated)

I planned to hit the gym from tomorrow onwards up to Sunday. However, with such weather conditions, I probably will skip going to gym altogether.

No comments: