Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 06/11/2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 06/11/2011

After having dinner today, I decided to give my dog, Little Foot a walk. The entire ordeal took an hour. I brought him to the park about 5:30 pm and got home by 6:30 pm.

The statistic for this walk is as follows:

Sunday 06/11/2011, light cardio session (Evening)
60 mins walking with Little Foot around the park for10 times
* Resulted in 300 calories burned and about 6.0km walked (estimated)

I was not satisfied with the walk. As such, I decided to do some cycling at home on a stationary bike for 1 hour and 20 minutes. This would definitely help me in burning high amount of calories this weekend.

The statistic for this cardiovascular session is as follows:

80 mins on the exercise bike @ effort level = 2
1 mins on the exercise bike @ effort level = 1 for cool-down
* Resulted in approximately 750calories burned and 35km cycled.

I haven't been doing much exercise for this week, just 3 sessions. I would definitely need to pick up my pace as soon as possible.

No comments: