Friday, May 2, 2008

Post Birthday Light Cardio Session 02/05/2008

Post Birthday Light Cardio Session 02/05/2008

I had lots of surprises yesterday from friends and family, I currently have like 3 cakes at home, the cakes are a cheese cake, a chocolate cake and a pandan cake. I will take photos of these cakes soon enough and post them over here as well. I would like to sincerely thank those who make my birthday a special this year.

Today, I woke up early this morning about 10 am, I slept at 1 am therefore I had like 9 hours sleep....I believe that I totally had enough sleep. Anyway, I walked my dog at 10:30 am to 11:00 am usually on Sunday but since my dad was just recovering from surgery therefore he was unable to walk Little Foot.

The stats for the following light cardio session is as follows:

Walking the dog for 30 minutes
* Resulted in 1.3 km walked and calories burned = 80 calories?

Below are photos of Tom Yum noodle and Nasi Lemak Special from Old Town White Coffee Shop, Kelana Jaya (near the new Giant)


No comments: