Friday, May 16, 2008

Work Days Non Gym Sessions 12/05/2008 to 16/05/2008

Work Days Non Gym Sessions 12/05/2008 to 16/05/2008

This week, I have decided to take a one week rest from gym. After undertaking Lipo6 for the 2 weeks. My body was overstimulated and I could not relax my mind nor my body at most days. I also have half a bottle of Lipo6 tablets to go. From now onwards I will no longer take the recommended dosage (ie. 4 tablets per day) Instead I will take one or two tablets per day max just to finish the remaining tablets.

Due to my hectic work and lotsa uncertainty at times, I have decided no longer to update my workout journal in Low Yat Net forums nor participate in the discussion in Health and Fitness, Hardware and Games in that particular forum as well. This is to enable me to concerntrate in updating my blog, work and living my life.

Thanks to the distance between carpark and my office, I am able to pull a light cardio session every morning and most evenings.

Monday, Light cardio session 12/05/2008
16 mins walked from carpark to office with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance the entire 1Utama, from Giant to OneWorld hotel.

Tuesday , Light cardio session 13/05/2008
16 mins walked from carpark to office with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance the entire 1Utama, from Giant to OneWorld hotel.

25 mins walked searching for Nandos and going back office after lunch
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance probably half of 1Utama.

Wednesday , Light cardio session 14/05/2008
16 mins walked from carpark to office with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance the entire 1Utama, from Giant to OneWorld
hotel.

Thursday , Heavy cardio session 15/05/2008
32 mins walked from carpark to office and from office to carpark with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance the entire 1Utama, from Giant to OneWorld
hotel and the other way round.


Moving and rearranging boxes and folders into cabinets
60 mins carrying boxes ranging from 20-30kg, folder ranging from 1kg to 2.5kg max.
* Resulted in ???? calories burned and 26 boxes moved out of the way.

Walking in 1Utama to buy books (Lat Comics) and some brisk walks
25 mins walked around Coffee Bean's area, MPH area and etc
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance walked (difficult to estimate), back to office from 1Utama new wing.

Friday , Medium cardio session 16/05/2008
45 mins walked entire to and fro the carpark and office, cinema and to dinner with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, distance the entire 1Utama, from Giant to OneWorld hotel and the other way round.

25 mins walked in the Curve for lunch and buying movie tickets in Cineleisure
* Resulted in calories = ???? burned, walked almost the entire Curve.

Although I did not hit the gym from Monday to Friday, I feel that I have somewhat done some very decent cardio sessions and by that, I probably just rest till next Tuesday to hit the gym again.

Cheers


Below are some overdue photos:
1. Farewell to Jeff 04/05/2008 in Cassey's House



2. KPMG Community Day 2007, Transfer Pricing + 1 Corporate Tax Teammate.

3. KPMG Community Day 2007, almost the whole Tax Department from 2 different angles



No comments: