Monday, May 5, 2008

Work Day Non-Gym Session 05/05/2008

Work Day Non-Gym Session 05/05/2008

Today is the first day I stepped into the new office in OneWorld Hotel area. It took me like 17 mins from the carpark in the new wing of 1Utama. Fortunately, today was also casual wear day which makes it one of the rare occasions where professionals are able to wear T-shirts and jeans. (Believe me, this rarely or ever happens) Given that, I did not have enough sleep the night before about 5 hours or less, I was having a farewell for Jeff (with some amount of alcohol) who will be heading to Dubai for work.

When arrived in the office, there were many sealed boxes that was moved last Monday as well as last Saturday. There was a lot of carrying boxes, unpacking, arranging and so on. This lasted from 8:30 am all the way to 4:00 pm. We had an hour lunch break as usual from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.

I reckon that this amount of exercises sort of mirrored my usual gym sessions or probably more.

Here are the stats:

17 mins walking from carpark to office while carrying 3-4kg (this is going to be a daily thing except for the box I carried today)
* Resulted in ???? calories burned and walked the entire 1Utama shopping complex.

6 hours and 30 mins of unpacking, carrying boxes, arranging folders, cleaning, moving furnitures and etc
* Resulted in ???? calories burned and a very tired and worn out me.

I won't be heading to the gym tomorrow as I am really tired. I think Wednesday seems to be a plausible option. For now it's time for me to retire to my nice and cool bed.

My Kingston thumbdrive which I bought earlier this year to store photos

Cheers

No comments: