Thursday, January 14, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 14/01/2010

Work Day Gym Session 14/01/2010

I got off work later than usual today. I didn't pull a gym session yesterday because I was meeting my old friend, Chun Wei for a movie. As such, I decided no matter what I am going to gym today.

I got into the gym around 7:00 pm and got off gym around 8:15 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

50 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
10 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.5 kmph and gradient = 0%
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0 kmph and gradient = 0% for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.25km brisked walked and jogged, around 696 calories burned.

I hope to pull another gym session either tomorrow or on the weekend as I am trying to maintain and improve my fitness level.

No comments: