Friday, January 22, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 22/01/2010

Work Day Gym Session 22/01/2010

I got off work pretty late today around 7:30 pm. I was feeling very unhappy due to several underlying reasons and was in a really bad mood. I decided to hit the gym to disperse my anger and to clear my mind.

I got into the gym around 7:40 pm and got off gym around 8:40 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour.

My workout routine as follows:

5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 9.0 kmph and gradient = 0 to 1.6%
40 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0 to 1.6%
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 5.6 to 7.2 kmph and gradient = 0% for cool-down
* Resulted in 6.10km brisked walked and jogged, around 500 calories burned.

It seems to be that I am able to recover much faster from cardiovascular sessions than weight training session. However, I'll need to get back into some weight training sessions as I have yet to lift any weights since awhile ago.

Since I will likely be in office on Sunday, I thought I might as well pull another gym session which will result in 4 gym sessions this week.

No comments: