Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 30/01/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 30/01/2010

Today, I woke up around 7:00 am. as I could not sleep more than 7 hours these days. As I woke up, I switch on my PC to check what's on Steam's weekend sales this time, the sales were good but I already owned XCom and Freedom Forces from Steam. As such, I bought Tropico 3 which was 66% off and due to the fact that it scored around 79 for metascore which implies that it is a decent game in my books. After that, I decided to bring Little Foot for a walk. The weather was a lot cooler than usual around 8:00 am.

The stats of the walk is as follows:

Saturday, 30/01/2010, light cardio session
40 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 5 times
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 3.0km walked(estimated)

After walking Little Foot, I felt that I didn't have a good enough workout. Therefore, I decided to do some cycling on my exercise bike for around 25 mins. The stats of that short-exercise was as follows:

25 mins on the exercise bike @ effort level = 5
* Resulted in 10km cycled, around 180 calories burned.

I am definitely looking forward to my next workout session (probably tomorrow) as I firmly believed that I didn't not exercise enough yet for this week.

Meanwhile, I have recently updated (Last Saturday dated 23/01/2010) my Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 ("HRAP3")stick with Ryu's custom skin and a white ball top. Here are some photos of it:

1. Front view of the HRAP3
Frontview of updated HRAP3
* I had to color the edges with black as the skin was not big enough.

2. Sideview of the HRAP3
Sideview of an updated HRAP3

3. Closeview of the HRAP3
Closeview of updated HRAP3

Although I seldom practise my Street Fighter 4 skills, as I was usually pre-occupied with other games. I decided I had to mod my HRAP3 as it has been quite a long time since I bought the necessary parts. I am quite satisfied with the end results. However, I felt that it could be further improved.

No comments: