Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 20/01/2010

Work Day Gym Session 20/01/2010

I was pretty sick today at work as I sneezed throughout the morning. I went to see a panel doctor and did not get a medical certificate. As such, I was pretty pissed off and was going to take it out on the treadmill today. I can't do weights training today as my back currently hurts quite a bit.

I got off work around 6:30pm and got into the gym around 6:45pm. I finished my run around 8:05pm. Total time spent in gym = 1 hour 20 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

55 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.5 kmph and gradient = 0%
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0 kmph and gradient = 0% for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.30km brisked walked and jogged, around 705 calories burned.

I hope to pull another gym session on Friday this week. Hopefully, I will be able to finally focus on weights training for my next gym session.

No comments: