Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 10/03/2010

Work Day Gym Session 10/03/2010

I got off work around 6:45pm and got into the gym around 7:00 pm. Unfortunately, the gym was crowded and there were not enough equipments for my usual weight sessions. As such, I decided to opt for a full cardiovascular training session instead.

I left the gym around 8:20pm. Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 20 mins (a bit longer than usual)

My workout routine as follows:

60 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 5.0 to 7.2kmph and gradient = 0 for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.51km jogged / brisk walked and around 770 calories burned.

I will not be able to hit the gym tomorrow due to transportation issues. Fortunately, from tomorrow onwards, I won't have that problem anymore as I will be getting my own car (actually it's a 4WD Jeep). Perhaps I am able to do my gym sessions almost everyday without fail.

No comments: