Thursday, March 18, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 18/03/2010

Work Day Gym Session 18/03/2010

I got off work around 6:45pm and got into the gym around 7:00 pm. There was something not right with me today, as I was not able to lift any significant weights for my shoulder exercise. As such, I have opt for a full cardiovascular session. However, this was short lived, as my stamina suffered greatly today. I have no idea why it is so.

I left the gym around 8:00pm. Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins

My workout routine as follows:

Barbell shoulder press:
1x10 @ 20kg for warm-up
1x10 @ 30kg
* I could not continue to lift anymore weights from this point onwards.

8 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
7 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 3%
45 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the threadmill @ speed = 2.8 to 5.2 kmph and gradient = 0
* Resulted in 6.66km jogged / brisk walked and around 460 calories burned.

This was one of the worst gym session I've had since awhile ago. I hope I am able to recover from this tomorrow and do a proper gym session.

No comments: