Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 07/03/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 07/03/2010

I woke up fairly early today around 8:30 am. I played some Plants Vs Zombie prior to having my breakfast. The weather was pretty humid and windy.

The stats of the walk is as follows:

Sunday, 07/03/2010, light cardio session
30 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 4 times
* Resulted in 100 calories burned and about 2.4km walked(estimated)

Recently, I have purchased a new gamepad for my PC, ie. the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller. The reason of this purchase was this gamepad would be automatically configured for games under the Games for Windows Live banner (not that I really enjoy using that service). The cost of this item is RM119 from All IT Hypermart located in the Ikano Power Centre, the Curve.

Here are some photos of my new gamepad:

1. Front view of Xbox 360 controller
Xbox 360 in package

2. Alternate front view of Xbox 360 controller
Xbox 360 in its original packaging front shot

3. Xbox 360 controller out of its package
Xbox 360 controller

This gamepad is sort of to replace my Logitech Rumblepads 2. However, after some testing, I still somewhat prefer my Logitech Rumblepad 2 at the moment compared to the Xbox 360 controller.

Here are some photos of my old gamepads:

1. Front shot of Logitech Rumblepad 2
Close shot of Logitech Rumblepad 2 Gamepad

2. Side view of my Logitech Rumblepad 2
Side shot of Logitech Rumblepad 2 Gamepad

3. Two Logitech Rumblepad 2 together.
Two Logitech Rumblepad 2 Gamepads

No comments: