Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 18/04/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 18/04/2010

I woke up late today around 10:30 am due to the drinking session I had the night before. I was at the Library located at the Curve and came home around 3 am this morning. Although I felt a bit dizzy, I was compelled to bring my dog for a walk around 11 am.

Sunday, 18/04/2010, light cardio session
40 mins walking Little Foot around the park for 5 times
* Resulted in 150 calories burned and about 3.0km walked(estimated)

Also, I have recently bought an Apacer multi-card reader and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for PC. I am going to enjoy both of them during this coming week.

Here are some photos of the Apacer multi-card reader which I bought for RM59:

1. Apacer multi-card reader (top view)
Apacer Multicard Reader Top

2. Apacer multi-card reader (bottom view)
Apacer Multicard Reader Bottom

Meanwhile here are some photos of the retail version of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City which was purchased from pbbseller of LowYat forums for RM95:

1. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes Liberty City (front view)
GTA Episodes from Liberty City Front

2. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes Liberty City (back view)
Photobucket

I can't wait to try this game out and finish it quickly as I have many more games to go while I wait for Starcraft 2 to be released.

No comments: