Monday, November 1, 2010

Non Work Day Non Gym Session 01/11/2010

Non Work Day Non Gym Session 01/11/2010

I woke up fairly early today around 8:00 am. Since my parents were not around, I decided to give walk with Little Foot.

I brought him to the park around 9:30am and the entire walk took around 35 minutes yet again.

Here are the stats of the said walk:

Monday, 01/11/2010, light cardio session (Morning)
35 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 6 times
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 3.6km walked and jogged(estimated)

After having dinner today, I decided to give Little Foot another walk. The walk took around 35 minutes. Again, here are the stats of the said walk:

Monday, 01/11/2010, light cardio session (Evening)
35 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 6 times
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 3.6km walked and jogged(estimated)

Unfortunately, I am feeling a bit sick today. As such, I had to skip gym again today. I am looking forward to my next gym session.

I hope to pull a gym session tomorrow as I have been on holiday since Friday and have been stuffing myself with all types of food. Nonetheless, I will bring Little Foot for a walk tomorrow morning.

No comments: