Sunday, April 6, 2008

Work Day Non-Gym Session 04/04/2008

Work Day Non-Gym Session 04/04/2008

Due to the fact that my employer is going to move to OneWorld Hotel (1 Utama) by 1st of May which so happens to be my birthday and a public holiday as well, I've been moving files up and down for like 1 hour.

Also thanks to the lighting during the storm on Friday, my friend's computer was toasted by the lighting, so was my dad's modem/router, printer, 7 USB port (external) and Network LAN card (yes it is a really old computer whereby its built-in LAN card was kaput since who knows when.)

Anyway, we went to Digimall. I help my friend to carry his entire CPU (which is about 8-10kg approximately up and down as well for like 30 mins).

Lesson learned, do NOT switch on the computer during rainy days especially if there's lighting around.

Carrying files (3-5kg) up and down for 1 hour
* Resulted = ??? calories burned

Carrying entire CPU (8-10kg) up and down as well for 30 mins
* Resulted = ??? calories burned

In the end of Friday, I was so tired that I fall asleep not soon after.....argh....

No comments: