Friday, April 11, 2008

Work day (Non-Gym) session 11/04/2008

Work day (Non-Gym) session 11/04/2008

I have decided not to hit the gym this week at all as my joints and body aches like there is no tomorrow. I have seen two doctors and none have provided me a medical certificate. Well, it seems to be alright. Thanks to all the pains, I have taken some painkillers on Wednesday this week 09/04/2008.

However, thanks to my job requirements today I have to carry 5-10kg worth of financial statements everywhere for like 30-45 minutes.

30-45 mins carrying 5-10kg stuff walking
* Resulted in calories burned = ????

After returning from doing that, I would have then moved like 3-4 heavy boxes from the bottom to the top one after another.

3-4x Compound lifting @ 30-40kg each

To some extent it seems that I can't take a break as well. Next Monday, I would have to do something similar of walking around with 5-10kg or even more financial statements. Argh!!

* Please note that I can't wait to get back to gym to hit both cardio and weights training nuts. I think I am addicted to gym like drugs......hhmmmm...

No comments: