Friday, April 25, 2008

Work Day (Non-Gym) Session 25/04/2008

Work Day (Non-Gym) Session 25/04/2008

After work today, I had to rearrange and carry about 40++ heavy boxes around the room. I started doing this at 5:30 pm and finished the entire ordeal by 7:30 pm. I did not feel exhausted or tired after this ordeal until the very next day.

On Saturday my whole body was aching mainly from my legs and my back. Maybe it's the sign of I am getting too old for this.

The stats are as follows:
2 hours of moving 40++ boxes ranging from 15kg to 30kg
*Resulted in calories burned = ????

Anyway there will be more moving on Monday as the whole company will be relocating to OneWorld Hotel (within 1Utama area). I will be coordinating the move from 9:00 am and hopefully not to 10:00pm.

Thanks for reading. Cheers

No comments: