Monday, April 21, 2008

Work day (Non-Gym) session 21/04/2008

Work day (Non-Gym) session 21/04/2008

Today I have to carry financial statements from the government office again. Fortunately, it was not that heavy. I had to stay back at work till 9 pm to pack my stuff, which is further more financial statements and folders that weight quite a bit between 2-3 kg.

Anyway here are the stats:

30 mins carrying around 3-5kg of financial statements. *Resulted in calories burned = ??? calories

1 hour of carrying around 3-5kg of financial statements for filing purposes * Resulted in calories burned = ??? calories

5 minus of 3x1 lifting 3 boxes of 20-30kg worth of files into the storeroom * Resulted in calories burned = ??? calories

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to hit the gym. Frankly moving boxes and financial statements is quite tiring, can't wait till we moved to the new place because I would be able to concentrate in the gym for good, I hope.

Below is a photo of the blood donation in Taman Megah Temple on Sunday 20/04/2008

No comments: