Friday, April 18, 2008

Work day (Non-Gym) session 17/04/2008

Work day (Non-Gym) session 17/04/2008
Today I did not go to gym as per indicated in the title, instead I was carrying the financial statements everywhere which more or less weight about 4-6kg for like 30 minutes.

Again after work, I pack the folder from the steel cabinets into the boxes, most folders weight from 2-3kg and there was six boxes full of it. Took me a good 45 mins to do take it out from the steel cabinets and arranged it in the six boxes. I reckon is more of a cardiovascular exercises as the folder was not heavy per se.

Anyway here are the stats:

Carrying financial statements @ 4-6 kg for 30 minutes
* Resulted in calories burned = ????
Taking out folders from steel cabinets and filling up each boxes @2-3kg per folder for 45 minutes
* Resulted in calories burned = ????

This photo was taken from the 2 bedroom unit in Ritz Carlton Hotel, each bedroom have a plasma tv (oh yeah) , total cost = USD150 per night (luckily not I pay)

No comments: