Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 14/06/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 14/06/2009

I woke up about 8:30 am today, I bummed around forawhile before bringing my dog for a walk in the park.

Here are the stats for the walk mentioned above:

Sunday, 14/06/2009, Evening cardio session
20 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 4 times
* Resulted in 130 calories burned and about 2.4km walked(estimated)

I have recently bought some items for All IT, Gamer's Choice and All IT, here are some photos of my new hardware and software:

1. a.) The box of the Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 3000
The box of Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

b.) Actual photo of the wireless keyboard
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

c.) Actual photo of the wireless mouse
Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse
*I purchased this from All IT located in Digimall of Section 14 for RM125

2. Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
*I purchased this from Gamer's Choice located in 1 Utama for RM39.90

3. Mass Effect
Mass Effect
*I purchased this from grunge of LowYat Forum for RM55 (COD in 1Utama)

4. Deadspace
Dead Space
*I purchased this from grunge of LowYat Forum for RM55 as well (COD in 1Utama)

I am currently planning to purchase the following items upon getting my salary within the next 2 weeks:
1. Card reader for my camera (using SD Card)
2. 16GB thumbdrive (Kingston, Sandisk, whichever brand is slightly cheaper)
3. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Complete (probably 2nd hand)
4. Street Fighter IV (should be out by July)
5. Pioneer DVD-Writer (possibly but may defer this purchase)

No comments: