Monday, January 17, 2011

Work Day Gym Session 14/01/2011

Work Day Gym Session 14/01/2011

I have yet to recover from flu today. I decided to avoid any weight training for this week and instead focus on light cardiovascular exercises such as jogging on the treadmill. I got into the gym early today about 6:15 pm, I got out off the gym about 7:30 pm.

Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins

My workout routine as follows:

30 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
31 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
* Resulted in 6.0km jogged and walked, around 510 calories burned.

After completing this gym session, I thought I would be able to avoid the traffic jam on Friday. Boy was I wrong. It took me an hour plus just to travel about 16km from my office to home.

No comments: