Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 02/01/2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 02/01/2011

I woke up too late today around 10:30 am after being disturb by my dog, Little Foot yet again. I had a far later night before celebrating my friend's birthday as well as the engagement of the other friend.

Prior to having dinner, I decided to bring him to the park around 7:00 pm and the entire walk took around 50 minutes.

Here are the stats of the said walk:

Sunday, 02/01/2011, medium cardio session
(Evening)
50 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 9 times
* Resulted in 320 calories burned and about 5.40km walked (estimated)

I'll have to prepare myself for work as well as another gym session on Monday. As such, I went to bed around 11 pm. Hopefully I will be well-rested to pull another gym session tomorrow.

No comments: