Monday, January 17, 2011

Annual Leave Non Gym Session 11/01/2011

Annual Leave Non Gym Session 11/01/2011

I was on leave today. I had to wake up around 3:00 am and to provide transportation for my parents to the airport. Upon returning from the airport, I was too tired and I crashed straight to bed. As such, I didn't not walk my dog early in the morning.

However, prior to having dinner today. I decided to give Little Foot a walk. The stats of the walk is as follows:

Tuesday, 11/01/2011, light cardio session (evening)
20 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 5 times
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 3.0km walked and jogged(estimated)

It started raining heavily within 20 mins of my walk. I was hoping to walk him for at least an hour . Either way, I hope to pull two gym sessions this week.

No comments: