Monday, May 23, 2011

Work Day Gym Session 23/05/2011

Work Day Gym Session 23/05/2011

I got into the gym during lunch time today which was about 1:30pm. I felt that I needed some sweating. As such, I pulled a full cardiovascular session today. I got off the gym about 2:30 pm.

Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour

My workout routine is as follows:

20 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
20 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
1 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 5.0kmph and gradien = 0% for cool-down
* Resulted in 4.5km jogged and walked, around 320 calories burned.

I am going to try to pull another gym session tomorrow to compensate for Wednesday to Saturday where I'll be in Hanoi, Vietnam. I will probably do some light weight training session with a moderate cardiovascular session during lunch tomorrow.

No comments: