Saturday, May 7, 2011

Annual Leave Day Non-Gym Session 03/05/2011

Annual Leave Day Non-Gym Session 03/05/2011

I woke up pretty late today, about 10 am. As such, an early jog session would be impossible today. Due to the fact that I haven't done much exercise lately, I decided that I have to do some jogs today no matter what.

I got to the park about 6pm and completed my jogging session in 40 minutes.

The stats of the said jog is as follows:

Tuesday, 03/05/2011, medium cardio session (morning)
40 mins walking and jogging around the park for 8 times
* Resulted in 180 calories burned and about 4.8km walked (estimated)


No matter, I am planning to hit the gym at least twice for this week although I am only working for 3 days. Also, I am going to join the Standard Chartered Marathon this year.

No comments: