Friday, November 2, 2007

Exercise Workout Methods

Free Weights Training

Dear friends,

I have decided to post some photos/pictures in regards to the exercises I do so that everyone could understand or have at least some idea about them.

Bench press:
The current image on the my left is bench press. This work out is mainly to shape your chest and triceps and some other parts. (This is a compound exercise, meaning that this exercise will work out several muscles at the same time)
This can be done by using dumb bells for a fuller motion.



Squats:
The current image on the my left is squats.

This work out is mainly to shape your legs and calves and some other parts. (This is a compound exercise)













Bicep Curls (Barbell):

The current image on the my left is bicep curls.

This work out is mainly to shape your biceps

This can be done by using dumb bells for a fuller motion.

Leg Press:
The current image on the my left is inclined leg press.

This work out is mainly to shape your legs and calves. (This is also a compound exercise)






Tricep Curls (Barbell):

The current image on the my left is inclined Tricep Curls using a barbell

This work out is mainly to shape your triceps.

This can be done by using dumbbells too.




Military Shoulder Press:

The current image on the my left is inclined Military Shoulder Press, I have no idea why it is called that.

This work out is mainly to shape your shoulders, triceps and delts.

This can be done by using dumbbells for a fuller motion.

(This is also a compound exercise)







Thanks for reading. There are a few more exercise that I have not put up yet because I could not find photos or pictures to illustrate and explain about them.

Meanwhile, stay fit and be happy.

PS. I know I have left out weight training for back and cardiovascular exercise. I will post them up when I am free and able to write more.

Cheers,

Kian Wei a.k.a Ken






No comments: