Saturday, December 20, 2008

Damon And Andison's Visit 10/07/2008

Damon And Andison's Visit 10/07/2008

Andison arrived in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday while Damon arrived in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday. I was not able to showed Andison around Kuala Lumpur as my long leaves from work has yet to begin.

Nonetheless, I was able to treat them a meal of roast ducks with Ing Hoe (whom I knew from Melbourne University as well).

1. Beijing Roast Duck Dinner with Andison, Ing Hoe, Damon and myself.
Photobucket

2. Me and Damon stayed with Andison after the dinner in his hotel and had breakfast there.
Photobucket

3. Since the hotel was closed by to the KLCC Twin Towers, we headed there. (Me and Andison)
Photobucket

4. Me and Damon with the Twin Towers
Photobucket

5. A nice swimming pool near the hotel.
Photobucket

6. We had to send Andison off soon after
Photobucket

7. This is Andison in the LCCT Airport before take off.
Photobucket

8. After sending Andison off, we had satay lunch in Perhentian Dengkil which was on the way to Mid-Valley.
Photobucket

9. We had Ice Kacang in the Mid Valley foodcourt. Ing Hoe seems occupied with the phone while having dessert.
Photobucket

I reckon the photos above would give a general idea what we did that day. After all the above, we had dinner at home with my family. My mum's cooking is still the best. Thereafter, we planned for the next day Malacca trip.

No comments: