Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Non Gym Session 13/12/2008

Weekend Non Gym Session 13/12/2008

Me and Damon were getting ready for the flight to Jakarta which departs LCCT airport at 6:50 pm. I woke up about 7:30 am early morning and had something light for breakfast. We walked my dog, Little Foot for about 15 minutes.

Here are the stats for the walk:

Saturday, 13/12/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walking Little Foot around the park twice
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 1.2 km walked(estimated)

Damon took some photos of me walking Little Foot. The photos as follows:

1. Me starting to walk Little Foot
Me walking footie before Jakarta 1

2. Half way through the park with someone following behind
Me walking footie before Jakarta 2

3. Me and Little Foot walking by the basketball court
Me walking footie before Jakarta 3

After that, we headed to Damansara Uptown for Wanton Noodles and some roast pork. There were not many people in the restaurant early that morning.

1. Wanton noodles
Wanton noodle

2. Wanton soup
Wanton soup

3. Roast pork
Roast pork

By 3:45 pm, me and Damon were ready to proceed to the LCCT airport to board our plane for Jakarta. My dad send us to the LCCT airport using my cousin's new car. It was raining heavily.

1. It was raining heavily, can't wait to arrive at the airport
My cousin's new car

2. My luggage to be check-in at the airport
My check in luggage for Jakarta

Our flight took off slightly later than scheduled, we left Malaysia about 7:15 pm instead of 6:50 pm as shown on the ticket. We arrived in Jakarta about 8:30 pm local Jakarta time.

No comments: