Sunday, December 28, 2008

Soenaryo and Kimberly's Wedding 17/12/2008

Soenaryo and Kimberly's Wedding 17/12/2008

The main reason that all of us went to Jakarta during December was to attend Soenaryo and Kimberly's wedding dated 17/12/2008. This would represent my final entry with regards to the Jakarta trip.

First and foremost, I would like to congratulated both Soenaryo and Kimberly. I deeply believed that they are meant for each other. Also, I would like to thank Soenaryo for inviting me to his wedding. The wedding started about 8:00 pm on 17 December 2008, the settings and the food were magnificent. Here are some photos of their weddings:

1. The bride and bridegroom, Soenaryo and Kimberly respectively
Soenaryo And Kimberly's Wedding

2. The wedding cake, that's huge and looks great.
A large wedding cake

3. The Melbourne University people who attended the wedding
The Melbourne gang
* From the left: Ing Hoe, Tracy, Anthony, Damon, Me and Andison.

4. The guys from Melbourne with Catherine, the pretty lady
Melbourne guys with Catherine
* From the left: Catherine, Me, Damon, Andison and Reinald.

5. Felix and Catherine
Felix (best photographer) and Catherine
* Our dear friend, Felix is one of the best photographers I know, capturing the magical moments without fail.

6. Our good friend Budi, thanks for providing assistance during Anthony and Diana's Wedding.
Budi our good friend in Jakarta
* From the left: Eric, Me, Budi, Tracy and Ing Hoe.

7. My favourite photo of the entire Jakarta trip, me and Damon with all the beautiful ladies.
Me, Damon and the pretty ladies
* From the top left: Yen Yen, Amelia and Diana (Anthony's wife)
** From the bottom left: Tracy, myself, Diana and Damon.

8. The couple who got married earlier this year, ie. January 2008
Me, Anthony and Anthony's wife
* From the left: Myself, Diana (Anthony's wife) and Anthony.

9. Girls from Trinity and me.
Diana, me and Lillian, formally from Trinity College
* From the left: Diana, myself and Lillian. They are sisters but I didn't know that till they told me.

10. Post-wedding drinks on Anthony. Thanks, Anthony.
All of us ordering some drinks after the wedding
* I reckon that you should be able to tell who is who by now.

11. Old pals, we sure know how to party......
Having a drink after the wedding
* From the left: Felix, Eric, myself and Anthony

12. Final photo of the night, spending time with Soenaryo after the wedding.
Our man of the hour
* From the left: Felix, Eric, myself and Anthony

All in all, the wedding went really well (although me, Eric, Damon and Reinald had to appear on the screen in front of everyone, I was so nervous being interview live for the first time in front of an audience). Again, I would like to congratuate Soenaryo and Kimberly for their wedding.

Immediately the next day, Wednesday dated 18/12/2008, me and Damon took the AirAsia flight back to Kuala Lumpur. I will definitely try to find another chance to visit Indonesia again. Hopefully the next time we all can meet up in Bali on December 2009.


No comments: