Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jakarta Trip from 13/12/2008 to 17/12/2008 Part 3

Jakarta Trip from 13/12/2008 to 17/12/2008 Part 3

This trip was filled with both old and new friends in Jakarta. Without them, this trip would be nothing at all. As such, this blog entry is dedicated to sincerely thank those who made this trip an incredible and enjoyable one.

Here are some photos of the gathering of beloved friends of Jakarta:

1. Me and Marcus, thanks for showing us around Marcus.....
Marcus and me

2. Andison, me, Eric and Damon, thanks you Andison for being our local tour guide in Jakarta
Photobucket

3. Ing Hoe, me and Tracy. Great food, awesome friends.....
Photobucket

4. Mostly from Melbourne University friends. Thanks Reinald for organizing gatherings like this.
Photobucket

5. Ivan formally from KPMG Jakarta, there is no party without him. Thanks for the tasty Murtabak, cheese and chocolate.....
Funny Ivan

6. The people who celebrated my birthday 5 months in advance, thanks people.
Photobucket

7. Me, Reinald and two pretty girls.
2 guys and 2 pretty girls

8. Me and Diana, thanks for looking after me and the guys during Anthony's wedding
Me and Diana

9. Andison, Anthony, Soenaryo, Damon and me. Thanks to Andison for showing us around Jakarta, Anthony for sending us off and Soenaryo for inviting us to his wedding.
Andison, Anthony and Yoyo sending us off

Also, I would like to thank those who did not appear in any of the photos above. Namely, Budi, Hadi, Felix and so on. I will definitely revisit Jakarta when I have the chance to again, given that I have been in Jakarta twice in this year, ie. 2008.

Please stay tuned for several more entries with regards to the Jakarta trip.

Cheers

No comments: