Sunday, December 7, 2008

KPMG Annual Dinner 05/12/2008

KPMG Annual Dinner 05/12/2008

Today I was able to get off work earlier than usual. By 12:30pm, I was on my way back home. Due to the fact that I slept quite late the day before, I took a 1-2 hour nap after having my lunch. KPMG Annual Dinner was scheduled to start at about 7:15 pm, however, it started about 7:45pm to 8:00 pm when almost everybody was seated.

This year's annual dinner was a lot better than last year's. The acoustics of the stage was a lot better and the seatings were slightly more spacious than before. Also, I reckon this year's annual dinner was rather well-planned compared to last year.

Here are some photos of the dishes served on that night:
1. Five Happiness Dish, I think. Can't really remember the dish name though.
Photobucket

2. Shark's fin soup, no fine dinning should go without this
Photobucket

3. Something I hate, prawns and lotsa prawns
Photobucket

4. Scallops and broccoli, good combination of healthy food
Photobucket

5. And finally, this lovely buttery fish that we all dig in very quickly
Photobucket

Additional photos with regards to what happened during the stage time and before commencing our dinner:
1. A costume contests among the staff
Photobucket

2. Everybody giving every other person a massage, including me.
Photobucket

Photos of my team members who attended the KPMG Annual Dinner
1. Table 70 with my boss and my team members
Table 70 with me and team members

2. The entire Transfer Pricing team members who attended the dinner plus a pirate
Photobucket

3. Two beautiful girls, one from Transfer Pricing Unit and the other from Tax Risk Management. Take a guess.
Photobucket

After having a hearty meal, I had some beer and dance a little before I went home. By the time, I got home it was about 12:30 am. Too bad Darryl couldn't make it to this year's annual dinner as I believed it was one of the best.

No comments: