Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 07/02/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 07/02/2010

I woke up quite early today to bring my dog for a walk. It was around 8:00 am and it was quite cooling.

The stats of the walk is as follows:

Sunday, 07/02/2010, light cardio session
40 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 5 times
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 3.0km walked(estimated)

On Saturday dated 06/02/2010, I dismantled her double decked bed and I carried two mattress and the old bed frame downstairs. After that, I carried her new bed frames and two mattresses (which include mine up stairs). We bought the 5litres worth of Jotun's arctic blue paint and some brushes. We then proceed to paint her entire room blue (previously slightly pinkish white).

Here are some of the photos showing me and my dad doing the painting:

1. Lee Fen's room prior to painting with Little Foot on the bed
Little Foot and my sister's room

2. Windows with out curtain
Photobucket

3. Newspaper all over the floor to protect the floor from the paint
Photobucket

4. Me painting by crouching
Photobucket

5. Me dipping into some paint while my dad's paint with a brush
Photobucket

6. Me painting with a longer stick to reach those corners
Photobucket

After painting the whole room arctic blue prior to assembling her new bed, here are some photos of the end result:

1. Arctic blue near the air-conditioner's remote
Photobucket

2. Near the windows and the air-conditioner
Photobucket

On Sunday dated 07/02/2010, we assembled her new bed which was bought from Ikea during the week. This ordeal took around 2 hours. Fortunately the instructions were very clear and all the parts fit and did not require any further work on.

Here are some photos of the new bed:

1. Front view of her bed
Photobucket

2. Side view of her bed near the door
Photobucket

3. Alternate side view of her bed near the windows
Photobucket

As such, I spent my entire weekend painting my sister's room, carrying old mattress downstairs, carrying new mattress up and fixing up her new bed. There goes my valuable weekend helping someone else.

No comments: